Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sme dream every night for the past month

I am in church
It's just ended
I'm walking to the door
when I see her standing there
looking at me
after all these years
I thought she was gone forever
Am walking closer to her
she start to talk
I can't hear her
I try to talk and tell her to speak loader
but i can't speak
I scream but she can't hear
She still speaking
Ugh I wish she can hear me
She was my everything
She always listen to me
She was my best friends
Until that day
When she pass away
My heart feel into a million piece
Everyday I wish for her to be here with me.
Am standing here in church seen her trying
To tell her that i miss her.
But she keep talking and I can't talk
She stop talking and I still can't talk
She starting to walk away
I scream and scream but she can't her me
I scream more.


Then I walk up tyring to figure out what she said
but I can't cause I couldn't hear.
or cause I didn't listen because I want to say something.

No comments: